Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Show #38 - Feel It!


Well, here we are again. Ready to rock? Hope this show keeps your toe tappin' and/or booty shakin'.

1. We’re the Pet Shop Boys (A new classic)
2. Mates of State - My Only Offer (Coming to Denver 10/1/08)
3. The Arcade Fire – Une Annee Sans Lumiere
4. Ballboy - Godzilla vs. The Island of Manhattan (So good..so so good!)
5. The Rentals – Getting By
6. Neon Neon – Belfast
7. The Toasters – Don’t Blame Me
8. The Lucksmiths – Tmrw vs. Y’day
9. Sea Wolf – The Rose Captain
10. The Ramones – When I Was Young
11. The Cardigans – My Favourite Game
12. Neko Case – I Wish I Was the Moon (Prettiest voice in the world?)
13. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (One of my all time classic favorites)
14. Faithless - She's My Baby
15. T. Rex – Hot Love (A perfect closer)

http://radiovin.blogspot.com/

Contact me at vincentparenti@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home