Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All Request Show #2


I'm finally done with the show! These take me a while because I have to wrangle up all the songs first then edit the show. But I think you've all made a good one.

Thanks to everyone that contributed a song for the world to hear. Please keep in mind that my friends/listeners come from all different genres of music so this show is a little all over the place. But I think that's okay, it's okay to rock something new once in a while.

So dial it up and listen to the favorite songs of: Alex, Andy, Brian, Diana, Erica, Jen, Jill, Joe Murphy, Kelli, Lauren W, Mark W, Norm, PAF (kinda...), Paul G, Robin, and Zack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home