Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Show #32 - Indie pop, good stuff, not jock rock


All the best indie pop jams from The Jesus and Mary Chain, Hermit Crabs, The Kinks, The Blow, Math & Physics Club, The National, The Sounds, Blur, Cat Stevens and so on and so forth

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, October 30, 2007, Blogger Leslietime said...

You know I don't always listen to these, but I should start. This was a good one.

 
At 4:21 PM, December 27, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Youre Dead to me! Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home