Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Show #15 - For Brian K (and everyone else too!)



This show goes out to Brian K who is heartbroken and had his car broken into. Damn.

It features 2 rap numbers with explicit lyrics along with some fly tunes from Josh Ritter, Coldplay, Weezer, Depeche Mode, New Order, Radiohead, The Decemberists, and more!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Vinnie said...

Thanks for that my man. I eagerly await your next podcast. I want to feel your pain through the art of music!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home