Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Radio Show #5 - Stop talking during the music please


Show 5 is nice and easy to follow along with. I apologize for my 2 stories which happen to come right in the middle of songs! Good times though.

Annie, Camera Obscura, Daft Punk, Lindy Stevens, New Order, and yes....Kenny Loggins!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, August 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man im real sorry i totally forgot about the kool keith shit. trust me next week will have a couple songs jus for you my main man! girlfriend was hounding me to play her a song and it was stressing me out!! oh well, such is life, youll get your kool keith and a bottle o' rum. peace.
bk

 
At 10:34 AM, August 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha - I needed some breaks on my roller skates a few weeks ago! Maybe that can be the Pikes Peak Derby Dames new theme song... J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home