Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Show #8 - A- is its grade

















Ok folks, this one just feels so much better than that last one. Enjoy it.

Song you'll hear are from: Moose, The Ramones, A Camp, Everything but the girl, The killers, Morcheeba, I am Spoonbender, and Floraline....and more too!

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this shit was very good. It made me cry but dance at the same time. So I was dance crying or EMO dancing (I'm starting a following now bitches!). The variety was wonderful and amusing which ended with a literal bang! This type of variety is what influences me as an unaccomplished musician.

 
At 2:36 PM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're a good shit too, Vincent Michael Parenti! Thanks for the song. - J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home