Vinnie's Radio Show Yo

This is the headquarters for my monthly radio show. Check back for updates, save this page in yer favorites, and be excellent to each other. You can contact me at vincentparenti@gmail.com and subscribe to my podcast by adding http://feeds.feedburner.com/VinniesRadioShow to your favorite podcast thingy!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Show 25 - The Best Around!!!

















Awww Yeah. I am starting to amaze myself with how good these shows are. Check this show out if you like the Shins, the Cure, Mazzy star, Hutch and Kathy, Radiohead, Tilly and the Wall, Suede, Elliot Smith, Magnet, Nico, REM, The Avalanches, The Lightning Seeds, and Bedroom Walls (plus a special bonus track from back in the day)...

I know I'm recycling some of the same groups, but hey, good music is good music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home